Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Welcome (back) to Miami, Bienvenido (de nuevo) a Miami

Yes, yes.... I am back to my magical city, Miami. I'm here for the summer until the end of August. Then a quick trip to Colombia in late August to see my beloved family and then to Gainesville for my last semester at UF. What a trip this has been. I'm currently working at DiBari Innovation Design and I have to say, it keeps me busy. Looking back, it feels like a dream. Was I really in Europe? Did I really live in Rome for four months? yes Caro, it really happened. Now that I am back and falling into routine, I catch myself at times chuckling and wondering if I've changed at all. I still daze out while I'm out with friends,  still remain a serious person and still incredibly sarcastic, but I think I appreciate life a lot more. Good for me! So recapping, I went to Barcelona like I mentioned in my last post. The weather was not wonderful to say the least but I caught up with my cousin, who I love and missed very much.Shout-out to Andres Felipe, my cousin who lives in a city far far away  called Barcelona. And yes..... I still prefer Madrid, the city that stole my heart. Since I've been back, I've been in contact with the six girls I lived with in Rome, Thank God because they are worth it. The only surprise is not having the opportunity to hang out with Mariana here in Miami. When in Rome, we hung out day and night. I'll have to figure something out in regards to that. I'll keep you, reader, updated on this 2010 summer. I can say that so far it's been all about getting tanner, working for the company, figuring out how to finish the semester at UF and meeting new people. Really trying  to not sell myself short and finding what's best in life....so far, so good. Or as my good friend loves to say, "We'll cross that bridge when we get there."
Cheers!